Monday, May 25, 2009

|:: I Hate Allergies ::|

so my last post was about how my allergies are here again... and how it is really messing up my life. well, i need to vent about it again just to emphasize on how shitty it is.

it feels almost like i can't go anywhere because everywhere is polluted with pollen. the moment i get into the house, in my room, i start sniffing and sneezing. on top of that, one of my nose blocks up and i am left struggling for air. this continues for the whole night or day or whatever! it just goes on and on and feels like it never will end. and it really kills my sleep because i can't breath correctly so i wake up from time to time to try to clear my sinus.

fucking hell! this is just the beginning of the season too, i can't imagine what it will be like when summer really gets here. last year was really bad; just thinking about it makes me mad. summer time last year i couldn't even go outside because my eyes would get so itchy and watery that it would swell up and fill up with tears. i couldn't stop myself from tearing up and looking like a freak. the worst part of it was if i rubbed my eyes at all, it only amplifies the allergy even more which takes even longer to recover.

i hope that this year will not be the same, else i will die. wifey and i will go and get an air purifier at fred meyers today to see if it will help; i need my sleep back!

No comments: