Sunday, June 14, 2009

|:: The Old Farts Are Back! ::|

my parents left for a vacation to vietnam to visit family last month. the whole trip was last minute and i'm sure my dad wasn't too pleased about the whole thing. he was against it since there was so much chaos from the swine flu thing in asia, he wanted to push the travel day to a much later date, but my mom forced him to go.

seriously though, after they left, my happiness increased by at least 200%. and not just me either, my brother's happiness, my wife's, my other monkey brother's, even my dog roccio's happiness increased because of it. shoot, i think the who world became 2% more happy and well balanced because of it! my world at least.

the house was so nice and loud when they were gone. we could actually blast the music up during the day or night time whenever we wanted, we could eat and wash (or not wash) dishes whenever we felt like it, we didn't have to clean up anything in the house that we didn't want to, it was absolute freedom! the best part was not having my mom asking so many stupid questions about so many things that she didn't understand. and believe me, there are A LOT of things that my mom doesn't understand! also, there wasn't my dad who keeps on nagging and nagging about how we all do things that he doesn't like. and believe me, there are A LOT of things that my dad doesn't like! hmmm, now i see why they are perfect for each other!

well... the month is over now officially today, at exactly 2:24 pm, when the two old farts came home from their trip. the day that everyone in the house dreads over, d-day to say the least. now the house is so quiet, too quiet, i can hear myself think too clearly, so now i'm back to my crazy think2much self... which explains why i'm still up at 12:56 am writing this blog post lol.

can't wait until they go off to another trip again, but i'm sure that that won't happen for another 2 years or so... how depressing. i'll start counting the days right.... now, and hopefully, i won't even be here in this damn allergy infested house when they do leave again. urrgggg, my body cringes when i think of them being home now.

No comments: