Saturday, December 27, 2008

|:: Big Boob Snow Woman ::|

Yup, that's right BIG BOOB SNOW WOMAN! This year for our family annual snow man, we decided to make a snow woman with big ass boobs. And we did a damn good job at it too! 

The boobs were sculpted by my brother in the white coat, he took extra care and time making them too.. >_> only to end up in uneven boobs. The ladies had to re-work the special part afterwards! :D

In the picture is my brother Ham Bao Bao; next to him is his girlfriend, Shrimpy; the cool guy kneeling down is my cousin PPSux; then there is my wife Piggy; and me who is apparently way fat in the picture... I was wearing 4 layers of clothes for god sakes!!!! >O

Last year we made a snow man with a pine cone dick, so it was only natural for us to make a woman this year. Snow man last year was a beast, we packed the snow so much that the snowman survived through 3 days of sheer rain and sunshine. At the end of the onslaught, there was the remains of what once a snow body, so we did the only logical and humane thing that we could; we stomped on it to death!! O_O"

Muteless out!

No comments: